The New Ark Trustee Board would like to invite you to attend New Ark Play Association’s Annual General Meeting at 6pm Wednesday 12th July 2017. Please ring to let us know that you are coming.
Do you have a passion for children’s play? Would you like to see New Ark stay open and accessible to all in the future? Would you like to help a charity organisation that has worked with children and their families for over 40 years?
If the answer to any of these questions is yes, please come and have your say at our AGM. Refreshments and cakes will be provided and the AGM should last for about an hour.
We are also seeking people to join our Management Committee team, which directs the future of New Ark. We ask you to commit 1-2 hours each week to fit around your personal commitments, plus attend our monthly Committee Meeting. If you have a little more time to spare then you can also work on some of our development/planning projects and/or help out at our occasional fundraising events.
What you can gain from being part of the New Ark Management Committee:
- Learn skills: Management, Finance, Childcare, Farm, Funding and Fundraising.
- Gain experience to add to your CV, increasing your job prospects.
- Socialise and work with like-minded people.
- Help direct how New Ark develops in the future.
Roles we are currently recruiting for:
- Funding/Fundraising – planning and organising to help New Ark.
- General Committee Members – helping to make informed decisions at monthly meetings.
Give us a ring if you are interested in joining – you are very welcome to attend a committee meeting before the AGM to see if it’s for you.
For more information, please speak to a manager at New Ark.
Newark Play Association Ltd
Registered charity: 1026751