This letter is currently being given out to parents who use our playground holiday sessions. For further details of our playground holiday registrations please see here, or for one-off visits during school holidays see here.
Our funding continues to reduce, but we still have to pay more for materials, running costs, and maintaining our building which is now over 40 years old.
We have made the decision to make changes to our holiday registration and charges to suit parents working patterns and to make ends meet.
After talking to parents and understanding their needs for childcare, below are the changes to our registrations. Registration 1 is similar to our existing price structure with slight registration price increases; Registration 2 is new.
- A termly registration fee, which varies depending on time of year/number of children in family.
- This option allows the registered children to attend between the hours of 10am-12pm and 2-5pm, on days when our school holiday sessions and after school sessions are running.
- Any wrap around care is still charged at £4 per hour/per child.
- A one-off admin fee of £10 per family, which covers the year July 2017-July 2018.
- Half day sessions costing £10 per child per session, covering either 8.30am-1pm or 1pm- 5.30pm.
- All day sessions costing £18 per child per day, covering 8.30am-5.30pm.
All of our sessions will have to be pre booked a week in advance (not on the day) as we need to make sure enough staff are working to cover the ratio of children. We will give a week’s grace for those parents who have not had communication with us before the summer break.
There will be NO refunds for places that have been pre-booked, if cancelled.
All of our playground holiday session prices are summarised on the attached page. If you have any queries please do contact us by telephone on 01733 340605. We ask for your patience while we implement the new admin processes associated with this change.
We hope that you understand why we have had to make this change. If our fees prevent your family from accessing New Ark please do talk to a manager in confidence.
We are grateful for your continued support.
Staff and trustees of New Ark