You will find New Ark behind the row of shops on Hill Close, at the junction of Reeves Way/Eastfield Road. It is close to Sainsbury’s Oxney Road store and Newark Hill School.
* Our Play Support Service building is at the top of the hill. It is the old scout hut known as St Michaels.
* The entrance to our main building (Preschool and Adventure Playground) is the other side of the green at the bottom of the hill.
* The Eco Centre and City Farm are through the gate to the right of our main building. Once inside the gate turn right to the Eco Centre, or left towards the farm. If the gate is locked please come to the main building.
On foot walk down the footpath to the left of Hill Close shops, past the garages and down the slope/steps. If walking from Parnwell or Sainsbury’s, cross the bridge over the parkway and the sliproad, then take the footpath on the left through trees.
Drivers, head for Reeves Way at its junction with Eastfield Road and you will see a row of shops (Hill Close). Park behind near the garages or on the street nearby. If using a sat nav, our postcode is PE1 5LZ
* From Frank Perkins Parkway northbound, exit at juntion 7 and turn left at the top of the sliproad. Take the next left into Reeves Way.
* From the Eye parkway roundabout take the A15 Paston Parkway and immediately exit onto Welland Estate. Turn left into Belvoir Way, then right at the juntion into Eye Road. At the next junction turn right into Eastfield Road then left into Reeves Way.
* From the city centre, follow signs for Regional College/Eastfield which will bring you along Eastfield Road. Pass the college and cemetary on your left, and after Newark Hill School turn right into Reeves Way.